Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 outbreak, we are implementing safety policies to all our team members to keep everyone safe and healthy.
During this difficult time, we are working hard to provide our services with cautionary discretion. Our photographers, videographers, measurement technicians will continue to provide necessary services with strict restrictions. We are asking our customers to have their properties ready for service before arrival and have the sellers/realtors to not be present inside the house to avoid any contact. We are following strict sterilization at all times and distance restrictions so please be mindful of our staff.
Below are the following steps we are taking:
- Our staff will be washing their hands or sanitizing hands upon entry of the listing
- No items will be touched on site with the exception of (doorknobs, faucets, etc.)
- Masks and gloves will be worn by staff
- When a listing is scheduled, it would be ideal if sellers / realtors are not inside the house
- If anyone has symptoms such as fever or cough, please advise us and we can postpone or cancel the schedule
- If our staff does not feel safe entering a listing due to COVID-19, we will need to postpone or cancel the schedule
- We are implementing a 14-day quarantine for those who have traveled from outside of Canada
- When visiting the office to pick something up, please knock on the door and someone will be out to assist you. Otherwise, brochure or other material will be left outside our office unit